Daily Covid-19 Update
Click on the link below to view that day's update. To receive a daily COVID-19 email, you can opt-in here.
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
Daily Prevention TipThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stresses that COVID-19 is transmitted through the air on droplets that an infected person emits when they cough, sneeze or talk. They strongly recommend covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and sanitize your hands right away.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can email Lindsey Roth, Coordinator of Staff and Student Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.